- 1 medium size container of Fage Greek Yogurt 0% or about 2 cups
- 1/2 cup of kefir (any flavor..I used strawberry. You could also sub almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
Toppings: puffed cereal, sliced bananas, blackberries, walnuts, and more honey
- In a large tupperware, mix together Greek yogurt, kefir, honey, and chia seeds.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, so that the chia seeds expand.
- Then, create you parfait by adding whatever toppings you desire!
- Store in an air-tight container in your refrigerator.